- on timeAnerleyPlatform 1on timeLondon BridgePlatform 12 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeAnerleyPlatform 105:40AnerleyPlatform 105:54New Cross GatePlatform 506:06New Cross GatePlatform 506:18London BridgePlatform 15 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- on timeAnerleyPlatform 206:00AnerleyPlatform 206:03Norwood JunctionPlatform 506:08Norwood JunctionPlatform 306:20London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeAnerleyPlatform 1on timeLondon BridgePlatform 11 estimated0 changesPeak
- AnerleyPlatform 1 estimated06:10AnerleyPlatform 1 estimated06:24New Cross GatePlatform 5 estimated06:36New Cross GatePlatform 5 estimated06:48London BridgePlatform 13 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 13 estimatedPeak
- AnerleyPlatform 2 estimated06:30AnerleyPlatform 2 estimated06:33Norwood JunctionPlatform 5 estimated06:37Norwood JunctionPlatform 306:50London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- AnerleyPlatform 2 estimated06:33AnerleyPlatform 2 estimated06:36Norwood JunctionPlatform 5 estimated06:46Norwood JunctionPlatform 1 estimated06:58London BridgePlatform 14 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 14 estimatedPeak
- AnerleyPlatform 1 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 15 estimated0 changesPeak
- AnerleyPlatform 1 estimated06:40AnerleyPlatform 1 estimated06:54New Cross GatePlatform 5 estimated06:54New Cross Gate07:12New Cross07:12New CrossPlatform B estimated07:17London BridgePlatform 2 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AnerleyPlatform 2 estimated07:00AnerleyPlatform 2 estimated07:03Norwood JunctionPlatform 5 estimated07:07Norwood JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:21London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Anerley to London Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Anerley and London Bridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 37 trains per day travelling from Anerley to London Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Anerley to London Bridge?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Anerley to London Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Anerley to London Bridge.Direct
What is the distance between Anerley and London Bridge?
The distance between Anerley and London Bridge is 6 miles.Distance: 6 miles
What time is the first train from Anerley to London Bridge?
The first train from Anerley to London Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Anerley to London Bridge?
The last train from Anerley to London Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Anerley to London Bridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Anerley to London Bridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for London Bridge to Anerley