- on timeBrightonPlatform 420:48BrightonPlatform 421:43London VictoriaPlatform 1421:43London Victoria22:30London Euston22:30London Euston00:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 321:03BrightonPlatform 322:05London VictoriaPlatform 16 estimated22:05London Victoria23:07London Marylebone23:07London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated00:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated00:55Birmingham Moor Street01:08Birmingham New StreetBirmingham New StreetSuper Off Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 4 estimated21:33BrightonPlatform 4 estimated22:37London VictoriaPlatform 19 estimated22:37London Victoria23:30London Euston23:30London Euston01:36Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 4 estimated22:48BrightonPlatform 4 estimated23:43London VictoriaPlatform 14 estimated23:43London Victoria00:34London Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:16NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimatedPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 3 estimated23:13BrightonPlatform 3 estimated00:41London VictoriaPlatform 12 estimated00:41London Victoria01:34London Euston01:34London Euston02:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated05:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated07:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimatedPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 6 estimated00:04BrightonPlatform 6 estimated01:43London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated01:43London St Pancras International05:27London Euston05:27London Euston06:43NuneatonPlatform 3 estimated07:10NuneatonPlatform 6 estimated07:44Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimated04:12BrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:39London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated05:39London St Pancras International06:20London Euston06:20London Euston07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 3 estimated05:19BrightonPlatform 3 estimated06:27London VictoriaPlatform 19 estimated06:27London Victoria07:23London Euston07:23London Euston08:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:26BrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:58Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated06:02Three BridgesPlatform 1 estimated06:33Clapham JunctionPlatform 1206:40Clapham JunctionPlatform 1607:19Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated07:37Watford JunctionPlatform 6 estimated08:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:26BrightonPlatform 5 estimated06:50London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated06:50London St Pancras International07:43London Euston07:43London Euston09:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Brighton to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £11.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Brighton to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Brighton and Birmingham New Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from Brighton to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Brighton to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Brighton to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Brighton to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Brighton and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Brighton and Birmingham New Street is 137 miles.Distance: 137 miles
What time is the first train from Brighton to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Brighton to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Brighton to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Brighton to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Brighton to Birmingham New Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Brighton to Birmingham New Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Birmingham New Street to Brighton