- departedBootle New StrandPlatform 118:00Bootle New StrandPlatform 118:27Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 518:44Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 120:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9B estimated20:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated22:35Cardiff CentralPlatform 4 estimated22:43Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated23:41BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBootle New StrandPlatform 118:45Bootle New StrandPlatform 119:12Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated19:22Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated19:53CrewePlatform 520:10CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:44BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBootle New StrandPlatform 119:30Bootle New StrandPlatform 119:57Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated20:15Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated20:44CrewePlatform 5 estimated21:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated00:13Newport (South Wales)Platform 1 estimated00:57Newport (South Wales)Platform 1 estimated01:41BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated06:25Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated06:57Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated07:15Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated07:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:08CrewePlatform 6 estimated11:00BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated07:30Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated07:57Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated08:15Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated08:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:08CrewePlatform 6 estimated11:59BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated08:00Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated08:10MoorfieldsPlatform 1 estimated08:26MoorfieldsPlatform 3 estimated09:16ChesterPlatform 7B estimated09:27ChesterPlatform 4 estimated12:10Cardiff CentralPlatform 4A estimated12:18Cardiff CentralPlatform 3B estimated12:46BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated08:30Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated08:57Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated09:16Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated09:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:08CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:59BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated09:30Bootle New StrandPlatform 1 estimated09:57Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated10:16Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated10:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:08CrewePlatform 6 estimated14:04BridgendPlatform 1 estimatedBridgendPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend
- Train Fares from: £28
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend by train?
The average journey time between Bootle New Strand and Bridgend is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 24 trains per day travelling from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend?
No, it is not possible to travel from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Bootle New Strand and Bridgend?
The distance between Bootle New Strand and Bridgend is 137 miles.Distance: 137 miles
What time is the first train from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend?
The first train from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend departs at .
What time is the last train from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend?
The last train from Bootle New Strand to Bridgend departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Bootle New Strand to Bridgend
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Bootle New Strand to Bridgend here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Bridgend to Bootle New Strand