- on timeBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 120:42Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 121:50LancasterPlatform 222:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated00:53Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:12Glasgow CentralPlatform 9 estimated06:31ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarrow-in-furnessPlatform 221:45Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 222:46LancasterPlatform 4 estimated05:56LancasterPlatform 3 estimated08:20Glasgow CentralPlatform 6 estimated08:48Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimated09:09ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furness04:34Barrow-in-furness06:27Lancaster06:54LancasterPlatform 3 estimated09:16Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimated09:47Glasgow CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:06ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated07:08Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:10LancasterPlatform 5 estimated08:29LancasterPlatform 3 estimated10:38Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:17Glasgow CentralPlatform 10 estimated11:36ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated07:46Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated09:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:47Glasgow CentralPlatform 9 estimated12:06ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated08:46Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated09:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated09:55LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:17Glasgow CentralPlatform 11 estimated12:36ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated10:48Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated11:45LancasterPlatform 4 estimated11:55LancasterPlatform 3 estimated13:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:17Glasgow CentralPlatform 10 estimated14:36ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated11:53Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51LancasterPlatform 4 estimated13:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated15:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated15:47Glasgow CentralPlatform 5 estimated16:06ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:51Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated13:52LancasterPlatform 5 estimated14:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated16:41Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:01Glasgow CentralPlatform 5 estimated17:20ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated13:47Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated14:50LancasterPlatform 2 estimated15:08LancasterPlatform 3 estimated17:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:33Glasgow CentralPlatform 11 estimated17:52ClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedClarkstonPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston
- Train Fares from: £12
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston by train?
The average journey time between Barrow-in-Furness and Clarkston is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barrow-in-Furness and Clarkston?
The distance between Barrow-in-Furness and Clarkston is 123 miles.Distance: 123 miles
What time is the first train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston?
The first train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston departs at .
What time is the last train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston?
The last train from Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Barrow-in-Furness to Clarkston here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Clarkston to Barrow-in-Furness