- expected to depart atBarnesPlatform 120:58BarnesPlatform 121:18London WaterlooPlatform 2221:21London Waterloo21:43London Waterloo East21:43London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated21:47London BridgePlatform 7on timeLondon BridgePlatform 7Peak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 121:04BarnesPlatform 121:26London WaterlooPlatform 2321:26London Waterloo21:48London Waterloo East21:48London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated21:52London BridgePlatform 7on timeLondon BridgePlatform 7Peak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 121:28BarnesPlatform 121:48London WaterlooPlatform 2221:48London Waterloo22:08London Waterloo East22:08London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated22:12London BridgePlatform 6on timeLondon BridgePlatform 6Peak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 121:58BarnesPlatform 122:18London WaterlooPlatform 2222:18London Waterloo22:38London Waterloo East22:38London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated22:42London BridgePlatform 6 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated22:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated22:26London WaterlooPlatform 2322:26London Waterloo22:48London Waterloo East22:48London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated22:52London BridgePlatform 6 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 122:28BarnesPlatform 122:48London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated22:48London Waterloo23:08London Waterloo East23:08London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated23:12London BridgePlatform 7 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated22:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated23:19London WaterlooPlatform 7 estimated23:19London Waterloo23:40London Waterloo East23:40London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated23:44London BridgePlatform 6 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated23:09BarnesPlatform 1 estimated23:29London WaterlooPlatform 21 estimated23:29London Waterloo23:53London Waterloo East23:53London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated23:57London BridgePlatform 6 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated06:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:18London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated07:18London Waterloo07:40London Waterloo East07:40London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated07:44London BridgePlatform 6 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26London WaterlooPlatform 17 estimated07:26London Waterloo07:46London Waterloo East07:46London Waterloo EastPlatform A estimated07:50London BridgePlatform 6 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 6 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to London Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and London Bridge is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Barnes to London Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to London Bridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to London Bridge cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to London Bridge can start from as little as £4.60 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to London Bridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to London Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to London Bridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and London Bridge?
The distance between Barnes and London Bridge is 7 miles.Distance: 7 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to London Bridge?
The first train from Barnes to London Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to London Bridge?
The last train from Barnes to London Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from London Bridge to Barnes.