- BarnesPlatform 3 estimated05:24BarnesPlatform 3 estimated05:30Richmond (London)Platform 1 estimated05:54Richmond (London)Platform 4 estimated06:23West HampsteadPlatform 2 estimated06:23West Hampstead06:39West Hampstead Thameslink06:39West Hampstead ThameslinkPlatform 3 estimated07:04London BridgePlatform 4 estimated07:24London BridgePlatform 7 estimated09:06HastingsPlatform 4 estimatedHastingsPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated08:43Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 2 estimated08:48Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 1 estimated09:15HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated09:53HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:36BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:56London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated07:56London Waterloo08:21London Waterloo East08:21London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated10:13HastingsPlatform 4 estimatedHastingsPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:55Vauxhall07:55Vauxhall08:37London St Pancras International08:37London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12 estimated09:14Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated09:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated10:06HastingsPlatform 2 estimatedHastingsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated09:41Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 2 estimated09:48Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 1 estimated10:16HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated10:53HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated10:43Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 2 estimated10:48Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 1 estimated11:11HastingsPlatform 2 estimatedHastingsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:26London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated09:26London Waterloo09:48London Waterloo East09:48London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated11:17HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated09:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated11:53HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Hastings by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Hastings is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains travelling from Barnes to Hastings. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Hastings by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Hastings cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Hastings can start from as little as £34.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Hastings?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Hastings without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Hastings.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Hastings?
The distance between Barnes and Hastings is 55 miles.Distance: 55 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Hastings?
The first train from Barnes to Hastings departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Hastings?
The last train from Barnes to Hastings departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Hastings to Barnes.