- on timeBarnesPlatform 106:58BarnesPlatform 107:18London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated07:18London Waterloo07:54London Blackfriars07:54London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated07:58FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:19Vauxhall07:19Vauxhall08:00London St Pancras International08:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A08:04FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:36BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:56London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated07:56London Waterloo08:32London Blackfriars08:32London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated08:36FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:40BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:00Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated08:13Denmark HillPlatform 2 estimated08:17Denmark HillPlatform 3 estimated08:29London BlackfriarsPlatform 3 estimated08:32London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated08:36FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:18London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated08:18London Waterloo08:54London Blackfriars08:54London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated08:58FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:19Vauxhall08:19Vauxhall09:00London St Pancras International09:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated09:04FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:10BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:18Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:28Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated08:35London VictoriaPlatform 16 estimated08:35London Victoria09:04London Blackfriars09:04London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated09:08FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:28BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:48London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated08:48London Waterloo09:24London Blackfriars09:24London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated09:28FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:34BarnesPlatform 1 estimated08:49Vauxhall08:49Vauxhall09:30London St Pancras International09:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated09:34FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Farringdon by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Farringdon is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Barnes to Farringdon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Farringdon by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Farringdon cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Farringdon can start from as little as £7.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Farringdon?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Farringdon without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Farringdon.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Farringdon?
The distance between Barnes and Farringdon is 7 miles.Distance: 7 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Farringdon?
The first train from Barnes to Farringdon departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Farringdon?
The last train from Barnes to Farringdon departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Farringdon to Barnes.