- expected to depart atBarnesPlatform 121:28BarnesPlatform 121:48London WaterlooPlatform 2221:48London Waterloo23:02London Liverpool Street23:02London Liverpool StreetPlatform 12 estimated23:34ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 121:58BarnesPlatform 122:18London WaterlooPlatform 2222:18London Waterloo23:25Stratford (London)23:25Stratford (London)Platform 10 estimated23:52ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 122:04BarnesPlatform 122:26London WaterlooPlatform 2322:26London Waterloo23:30London Liverpool Street23:30London Liverpool StreetPlatform 9 estimated00:02ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 122:28BarnesPlatform 122:48London WaterlooPlatform 2222:48London Waterloo23:55Stratford (London)23:55Stratford (London)Platform 10 estimated00:22ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 122:58BarnesPlatform 123:19London WaterlooPlatform 723:19London Waterloo00:25Stratford (London)00:25Stratford (London)Platform 8 estimated00:58ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnesPlatform 1 estimated23:09BarnesPlatform 1 estimated23:29London WaterlooPlatform 21 estimated23:29London Waterloo00:46London Liverpool Street00:46London Liverpool StreetPlatform 13 estimated01:27ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 4 estimated05:52BarnesPlatform 4 estimated05:58Richmond (London)Platform 1 estimated06:08Richmond (London)Platform 5 estimated07:13Stratford (London)Platform 1 estimated07:24Stratford (London)Platform 10 estimated07:52ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 3 estimated06:22BarnesPlatform 3 estimated06:28Richmond (London)Platform 1 estimated06:34Richmond (London)Platform 4 estimated07:41Stratford (London)Platform 2 estimated07:54Stratford (London)Platform 10A estimated08:20ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated06:58BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:18London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated07:18London Waterloo08:14Stratford (London)08:14Stratford (London)Platform 10A estimated08:41ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:04BarnesPlatform 1 estimated07:26London WaterlooPlatform 17 estimated07:26London Waterloo08:24Stratford (London)08:24Stratford (London)Platform 10A estimated08:52ChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedChelmsfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes to Chelmsford by train?
The average journey time between Barnes and Chelmsford is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Barnes to Chelmsford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes to Chelmsford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes to Chelmsford cost?
Train tickets from Barnes to Chelmsford can start from as little as £20.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes to Chelmsford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes to Chelmsford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes to Chelmsford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes and Chelmsford?
The distance between Barnes and Chelmsford is 36 miles.Distance: 36 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes to Chelmsford?
The first train from Barnes to Chelmsford departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes to Chelmsford?
The last train from Barnes to Chelmsford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Chelmsford to Barnes.