- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 207:44Barnes BridgePlatform 208:06FelthamPlatform 208:18FelthamPlatform 209:10ReadingPlatform 409:21ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:51OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Peak
- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 208:14Barnes BridgePlatform 208:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated08:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated09:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated09:52ReadingPlatform 8 estimated10:17OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge08:44Barnes Bridge09:06FelthamPlatform 2 estimated09:18FelthamPlatform 2 estimated10:10ReadingPlatform 4 estimated10:21ReadingPlatform 8 estimated10:49OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge09:14Barnes Bridge09:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated09:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated10:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated10:53ReadingPlatform 9 estimated11:22OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge09:44Barnes Bridge10:06FelthamPlatform 2 estimated10:18FelthamPlatform 2 estimated11:10ReadingPlatform 4 estimated11:21ReadingPlatform 8 estimated11:49OxfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge10:14Barnes Bridge10:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated10:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated11:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated11:54ReadingPlatform 9 estimated12:20OxfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge10:44Barnes Bridge11:06FelthamPlatform 2 estimated11:18FelthamPlatform 2 estimated12:10ReadingPlatform 4 estimated12:21ReadingPlatform 9 estimated12:49OxfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge11:14Barnes Bridge11:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated11:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated12:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated12:53ReadingPlatform 9 estimated13:20OxfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge11:44Barnes Bridge12:06FelthamPlatform 2 estimated12:18FelthamPlatform 2 estimated13:10ReadingPlatform 4 estimated13:21ReadingPlatform 8 estimated13:50OxfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge12:14Barnes Bridge12:36FelthamPlatform 2 estimated12:48FelthamPlatform 2 estimated13:40ReadingPlatform 6 estimated13:53ReadingPlatform 9 estimated14:16OxfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Barnes Bridge to Oxford
- Train Fares from: £26.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Barnes Bridge to Oxford by train?
The average journey time between Barnes Bridge and Oxford is . On an average weekday, there are 11 trains travelling from Barnes Bridge to Oxford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes Bridge to Oxford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes Bridge to Oxford cost?
Train tickets from Barnes Bridge to Oxford can start from as little as £26.60 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes Bridge to Oxford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes Bridge to Oxford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes Bridge to Oxford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes Bridge and Oxford?
The distance between Barnes Bridge and Oxford is 48 miles.Distance: 48 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes Bridge to Oxford?
The first train from Barnes Bridge to Oxford departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes Bridge to Oxford?
The last train from Barnes Bridge to Oxford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Oxford to Barnes Bridge.