- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 108:36Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 109:44London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated09:44London Marylebone11:06London Kings Cross11:06London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated12:46RetfordPlatform 2 estimated12:57RetfordPlatform 3 estimated13:28WoodhousePlatform 2on timeWoodhousePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 109:15Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 110:23London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated10:23London Marylebone11:48London Kings Cross11:48London Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated13:10RetfordPlatform 2 estimated13:57RetfordPlatform 3 estimated14:28WoodhousePlatform 2on timeWoodhousePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 110:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 111:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated11:20London Marylebone12:31London St Pancras International12:31London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated14:41SheffieldPlatform 5A estimated15:38SheffieldPlatform 3A estimated15:48WoodhousePlatform 1on timeWoodhousePlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 111:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 112:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated12:20London Marylebone13:48London Kings Cross13:48London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated15:12RetfordPlatform 2 estimated15:57RetfordPlatform 3 estimated16:28WoodhousePlatform 2on timeWoodhousePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 112:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 113:20London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated13:20London Marylebone15:06London Kings Cross15:06London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated16:47RetfordPlatform 2 estimated16:57RetfordPlatform 3 estimated17:27WoodhousePlatform 2on timeWoodhousePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 113:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 114:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated14:20London Marylebone15:31London St Pancras International15:31London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated17:44SheffieldPlatform 2B estimated17:54SheffieldPlatform 1A estimated18:05WoodhousePlatform 1on timeWoodhousePlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 114:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 115:20London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated15:20London Marylebone16:33London Kings Cross16:33London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated18:03RetfordPlatform 2 estimated18:57RetfordPlatform 3 estimated19:27WoodhousePlatform 2on timeWoodhousePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 115:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 116:20London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated16:20London Marylebone17:48London Kings Cross17:48London Kings Cross19:28RetfordPlatform 2 estimated19:58RetfordPlatform 3 estimated20:28WoodhousePlatform 2on timeWoodhousePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 116:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 116:14AylesburyPlatform 316:29AylesburyPlatform 116:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 216:56Princes RisboroughPlatform 317:41Leamington SpaPlatform 217:51Leamington SpaPlatform 219:40SheffieldPlatform 1B estimated19:48SheffieldPlatform 3B estimated20:02WoodhousePlatform 1on timeWoodhousePlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 116:10Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 117:20London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated17:20London Marylebone18:19London St Pancras International18:19London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated20:37SheffieldPlatform 5A estimated20:59SheffieldPlatform 4A estimated21:10WoodhousePlatform 1 estimatedon timeWoodhousePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse by train?
The average journey time between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Woodhouse is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Woodhouse?
The distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Woodhouse is 108 miles.Distance: 108 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse?
The first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse?
The last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Woodhouse here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Woodhouse to Aylesbury Vale Parkway