- Aylesbury Vale Parkway05:41Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:49London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated06:49London Marylebone07:30London Paddington07:30London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated09:10Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated09:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated09:35PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:50Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:53London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated07:53London Marylebone08:30London Paddington08:30London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated10:13Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 13 estimated10:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated10:36PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:22Aylesbury Vale Parkway08:26London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated08:26London Marylebone09:00London Paddington09:00London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated10:43Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 15 estimated11:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated11:34PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:48Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:00London MarylebonePlatform 5 estimated09:00London Marylebone09:45London Paddington09:45London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated11:06Bristol ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated11:19Bristol ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated11:22Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated11:30Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 4 estimated11:34PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway08:36Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:44London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated09:44London Marylebone10:30London Paddington10:30London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated12:11Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated12:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated12:35PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:15Aylesbury Vale Parkway10:23London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated10:23London Marylebone11:00London Paddington11:00London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated12:43Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 13 estimated13:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated13:34PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway10:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway11:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated11:20London Marylebone12:00London Paddington12:00London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated13:44Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 13 estimated14:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated14:36PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway11:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway12:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated12:20London Marylebone13:00London Paddington13:00London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated14:43Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 13 estimated15:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated15:34PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway12:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway13:20London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated13:20London Marylebone14:00London Paddington14:00London PaddingtonPlatform 9 estimated15:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 13 estimated16:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated16:36PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway13:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway14:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated14:20London Marylebone15:00London Paddington15:00London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated16:40Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 13 estimated17:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated17:32PatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedPatchwayPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway by train?
The average journey time between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Patchway is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Patchway?
The distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Patchway is 76 miles.Distance: 76 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway?
The first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway?
The last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Patchway departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Patchway to Aylesbury Vale Parkway