- on timeAylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 120:45Aylesbury Vale ParkwayPlatform 121:53London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated21:53London Marylebone23:08London St Pancras International23:08London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated02:00NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated05:40NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated06:13MansfieldMansfieldSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway05:13Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:16London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated06:16London Marylebone07:35London St Pancras International07:35London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated09:23NottinghamPlatform 3B estimated09:55NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated10:27MansfieldMansfieldPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway06:16Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:22London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated07:22London Marylebone08:34London St Pancras International08:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated10:16NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated10:26NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated10:57MansfieldMansfieldPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:22Aylesbury Vale Parkway08:26London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated08:26London Marylebone09:34London St Pancras International09:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated11:14NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated11:26NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated11:57MansfieldMansfieldPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway07:48Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:00London MarylebonePlatform 5 estimated09:00London Marylebone09:48London Kings Cross09:48London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated10:49GranthamPlatform 2 estimated11:00GranthamPlatform 4 estimated11:34NottinghamPlatform 6B estimated11:55NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated12:27MansfieldMansfieldPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway08:36Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:44London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated09:44London Marylebone10:34London St Pancras International10:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated12:13NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated12:26NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated12:57MansfieldMansfieldPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway09:15Aylesbury Vale Parkway10:23London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated10:23London Marylebone11:34London St Pancras International11:34London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated13:13NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated13:26NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated13:57MansfieldMansfieldPeak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway10:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway11:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated11:20London Marylebone12:05London St Pancras International12:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated13:53NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated14:26NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated14:57MansfieldMansfieldSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway11:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway12:20London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated12:20London Marylebone13:05London St Pancras International13:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated14:52NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated15:26NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated15:57MansfieldMansfieldSuper Off Peak
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway12:10Aylesbury Vale Parkway13:20London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated13:20London Marylebone14:05London St Pancras International14:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated15:52NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated16:26NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated16:57MansfieldMansfieldSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield by train?
The average journey time between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Mansfield is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Mansfield?
The distance between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Mansfield is 92 miles.Distance: 92 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield?
The first train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield?
The last train from Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Mansfield here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Mansfield to Aylesbury Vale Parkway