- on timeAylesburyPlatform 317:47AylesburyPlatform 318:50London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated18:50London Marylebone20:07London Euston20:07London Euston22:22Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimated22:22Liverpool Lime Street22:59Liverpool Central22:59Liverpool CentralPlatform 1 estimated23:08AigburthPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAigburthPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 318:44AylesburyPlatform 319:48London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated19:48London Marylebone20:05Baker Street20:05Baker Street20:40London Euston20:40London Euston22:10CrewePlatform 6 estimated22:36CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:08Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated23:24Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated23:29AigburthPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAigburthPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 119:13AylesburyPlatform 119:28Princes RisboroughPlatform 220:17Princes RisboroughPlatform 321:05Leamington SpaPlatform 221:14Leamington SpaPlatform 222:27StaffordPlatform 5 estimated22:37StaffordPlatform 3 estimated23:20Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated23:20Warrington Bank Quay00:06Warrington Central00:06Warrington CentralPlatform 2 estimated00:33Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated06:04Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated06:09AigburthPlatform 2 estimatedAigburthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 119:13AylesburyPlatform 119:28Princes RisboroughPlatform 220:17Princes RisboroughPlatform 321:05Leamington SpaPlatform 221:14Leamington SpaPlatform 223:25Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated23:50Manchester Piccadilly01:05Liverpool Lime Street01:05Liverpool Lime Street06:13Liverpool Central06:13Liverpool CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:22AigburthPlatform 1 estimatedAigburthPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 319:45AylesburyPlatform 320:49London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated20:49London Marylebone22:00London Euston22:00London Euston00:16CrewePlatform 6 estimated05:40CrewePlatform 12 estimated06:08Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated06:24Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated06:29AigburthPlatform 2 estimatedAigburthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 221:45AylesburyPlatform 222:48London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated23:07London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated00:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated00:55Birmingham Moor Street05:30Birmingham New Street05:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated06:20CrewePlatform 11 estimated06:33CrewePlatform 12 estimated07:08Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated07:24Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated07:29AigburthPlatform 2 estimatedAigburthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 221:45AylesburyPlatform 222:48London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated23:07London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated00:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated00:55Birmingham Moor Street06:01Birmingham New Street06:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4C estimated07:33Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated07:54Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated07:59AigburthPlatform 2 estimatedAigburthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 123:16AylesburyPlatform 100:22London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated00:22London Marylebone05:27London Euston05:27London EustonPlatform 15 estimated07:45RuncornPlatform 2 estimated08:00RuncornPlatform 2 estimated08:09Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated08:24Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated08:29AigburthPlatform 2 estimatedAigburthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAylesburyPlatform 123:16AylesburyPlatform 100:22London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated00:22London Marylebone05:27London Euston05:27London EustonPlatform 15 estimated08:03Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimated08:03Liverpool Lime Street08:44Liverpool Central08:44Liverpool CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:53AigburthPlatform 1 estimatedAigburthPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AylesburyPlatform 1 estimated05:35AylesburyPlatform 1 estimated05:53Princes RisboroughPlatform 2 estimated06:16Princes RisboroughPlatform 3 estimated06:52BanburyPlatform 4 estimated06:57BanburyPlatform 2 estimated07:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimated08:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated09:30Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated09:39Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated09:44AigburthPlatform 2 estimatedAigburthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aylesbury to Aigburth
- Train Fares from: £58.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 4
How long does it take to travel from Aylesbury to Aigburth by train?
The average journey time between Aylesbury and Aigburth is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Aylesbury to Aigburth. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesbury to Aigburth?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesbury to Aigburth without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesbury to Aigburth.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesbury and Aigburth?
The distance between Aylesbury and Aigburth is 139 miles.Distance: 139 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesbury to Aigburth?
The first train from Aylesbury to Aigburth departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesbury to Aigburth?
The last train from Aylesbury to Aigburth departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aylesbury to Aigburth
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesbury to Aigburth here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Aigburth to Aylesbury