- on timeAxminsterPlatform 213:06AxminsterPlatform 215:49London WaterlooPlatform 815:49London Waterloo16:40London Euston16:40London Euston18:27WilmslowPlatform 3on timeWilmslowPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 214:06AxminsterPlatform 216:47London WaterlooPlatform 1116:47London Waterloo17:40London Euston17:40London Euston19:27WilmslowPlatform 3on timeWilmslowPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 215:06AxminsterPlatform 217:49London WaterlooPlatform 717:49London Waterloo18:40London Euston18:40London Euston20:33WilmslowPlatform 3on timeWilmslowPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 116:03AxminsterPlatform 116:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 316:54Exeter St David'sPlatform 619:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated19:36Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4C estimated20:30CrewePlatform 11 estimated20:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated21:16WilmslowPlatform 3on timeWilmslowPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 116:03AxminsterPlatform 116:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 316:54Exeter St David'sPlatform 620:48StockportPlatform 3 estimated21:14StockportPlatform 1 estimated21:28WilmslowPlatform 4on timeWilmslowPlatform 4Peak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 216:06AxminsterPlatform 218:49London WaterlooPlatform 718:49London Waterloo19:40London Euston19:40London Euston21:38WilmslowPlatform 1on timeWilmslowPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 117:03AxminsterPlatform 117:42Exeter St David'sPlatform 3 estimated18:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated20:51Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimated21:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated22:30CrewePlatform 1 estimated23:06CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:23WilmslowPlatform 3on timeWilmslowPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 120:04AxminsterPlatform 120:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 3 estimated20:52Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated23:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimated05:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimated06:20CrewePlatform 11 estimated06:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated07:16WilmslowPlatform 3 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 123:20AxminsterPlatform 100:01Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated01:06Exeter St David'sPlatform 3 estimated05:02London PaddingtonPlatform 1 estimated05:02London Paddington06:36London Euston06:36London Euston08:27WilmslowPlatform 3 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 123:43AxminsterPlatform 101:11SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated05:15SalisburyPlatform 6 estimated05:58BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated06:07BasingstokePlatform 5 estimated06:31ReadingPlatform 1 estimated06:45ReadingPlatform 9 estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimated08:36Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4C estimated09:30CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated10:16WilmslowPlatform 3 estimatedWilmslowPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Axminster to Wilmslow
- Train Fares from: £109.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Axminster to Wilmslow by train?
The average journey time between Axminster and Wilmslow is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Axminster to Wilmslow. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Axminster to Wilmslow?
No, it is not possible to travel from Axminster to Wilmslow without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Axminster to Wilmslow.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Axminster and Wilmslow?
The distance between Axminster and Wilmslow is 179 miles.Distance: 179 miles
What time is the first train from Axminster to Wilmslow?
The first train from Axminster to Wilmslow departs at .
What time is the last train from Axminster to Wilmslow?
The last train from Axminster to Wilmslow departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Wilmslow to Axminster