- departedAxminsterPlatform 111:03AxminsterPlatform 111:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 312:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 514:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated15:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated16:27Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated16:27Warrington Bank Quay16:47Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 112:03AxminsterPlatform 112:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 313:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 515:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 916:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated17:26Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated17:26Warrington Bank Quay17:46Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 212:06AxminsterPlatform 214:49London WaterlooPlatform 814:49London Waterloo16:30London Euston16:30London Euston18:13Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated18:13Warrington Bank Quay18:33Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 113:03AxminsterPlatform 113:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 314:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 516:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimated17:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated18:26Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated18:26Warrington Bank Quay18:46Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 213:06AxminsterPlatform 215:49London WaterlooPlatform 815:49London Waterloo16:40London Euston16:40London Euston18:10CrewePlatform 5 estimated18:20CrewePlatform 11 estimated18:36Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated18:36Warrington Bank Quay18:56Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 213:06AxminsterPlatform 215:49London WaterlooPlatform 815:49London Waterloo16:57London Euston16:57London Euston18:49Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated18:49Warrington Bank Quay19:09Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 114:03AxminsterPlatform 114:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 315:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 517:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A18:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated19:28Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated19:28Warrington Bank Quay19:48Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 214:06AxminsterPlatform 216:47London WaterlooPlatform 1116:47London Waterloo17:57London Euston17:57London Euston19:49Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated19:49Warrington Bank Quay20:09Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 115:03AxminsterPlatform 115:44Exeter St David'sPlatform 3 estimated16:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated18:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9 estimated19:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated20:26Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated20:26Warrington Bank Quay20:46Warrington CentralWarrington CentralPeak
- on timeAxminsterPlatform 116:03AxminsterPlatform 116:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 3 estimated16:54Exeter St David'sPlatform 6 estimated20:59Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated21:11Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated21:34Warrington CentralPlatform 2 estimatedWarrington CentralPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Axminster to Warrington Central by train?
The average journey time between Axminster and Warrington Central is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Axminster to Warrington Central. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Axminster to Warrington Central?
No, it is not possible to travel from Axminster to Warrington Central without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Axminster to Warrington Central.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Axminster and Warrington Central?
The distance between Axminster and Warrington Central is 181 miles.Distance: 181 miles
What time is the first train from Axminster to Warrington Central?
The first train from Axminster to Warrington Central departs at .
What time is the last train from Axminster to Warrington Central?
The last train from Axminster to Warrington Central departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Warrington Central to Axminster