- on timeAxminster05:40Axminster06:45Yeovil Junction06:53Yeovil JunctionPlatform 209:19London WaterlooPlatform 1109:37London WaterlooPlatform 14 estimated10:05Kew BridgePlatform 2on timeKew BridgePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAxminster07:06Axminster08:15Yeovil Junction08:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 210:52London WaterlooPlatform 711:07London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated11:35Kew BridgePlatform 2on timeKew BridgePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAxminster09:06Axminster10:15Yeovil Junction10:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 212:42Clapham JunctionPlatform 713:17Clapham JunctionPlatform 513:35Kew BridgePlatform 2on timeKew BridgePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAxminster11:06Axminster12:15Yeovil Junction12:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 214:52London WaterlooPlatform 715:07London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated15:35Kew BridgePlatform 2on timeKew BridgePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAxminster13:06Axminster14:15Yeovil Junction14:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 216:42Clapham JunctionPlatform 7 estimated17:17Clapham JunctionPlatform 5 estimated17:35Kew Bridgeon timeKew BridgePeak
- on timeAxminster15:06Axminster16:15Yeovil Junction16:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimated18:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 7 estimated19:17Clapham JunctionPlatform 5 estimated19:35Kew Bridgeon timeKew BridgePeak
- on timeAxminster17:06Axminster18:15Yeovil Junction18:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimated20:49Clapham JunctionPlatform 7 estimated21:08Clapham JunctionPlatform 6 estimated21:21TwickenhamPlatform 5 estimated21:36TwickenhamPlatform 3 estimated21:56Kew BridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeKew BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAxminster19:06Axminster20:15Yeovil Junction20:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimated22:58London WaterlooPlatform 7 estimated23:22London WaterlooPlatform 15 estimated23:50Kew BridgePlatform 2 estimatedon timeKew BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAxminster22:48Axminster23:53Exeter St David's01:06Exeter St David'sPlatform 3 estimated03:58ReadingPlatform 15 estimated05:42ReadingPlatform 4 estimated06:35FelthamPlatform 1 estimated06:41FelthamPlatform 1 estimated06:56Kew BridgeKew BridgePeak
- Axminster05:40Axminster06:45Yeovil Junction06:53Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimated09:19London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated09:37London WaterlooPlatform 14 estimated10:05Kew BridgeKew BridgePeak
How long does it take to travel from Axminster to Kew Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Axminster and Kew Bridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Axminster to Kew Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Axminster to Kew Bridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Axminster to Kew Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Axminster to Kew Bridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Axminster and Kew Bridge?
The distance between Axminster and Kew Bridge is 128 miles.Distance: 128 miles
What time is the first train from Axminster to Kew Bridge?
The first train from Axminster to Kew Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Axminster to Kew Bridge?
The last train from Axminster to Kew Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Axminster to Kew Bridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Axminster to Kew Bridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Kew Bridge to Axminster