- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated18:04AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated18:35Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated18:54Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated19:42Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated20:06Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated20:44PorthPlatform 1 estimatedon timePorthPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated18:55AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated19:28Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated19:54Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated20:47Cardiff CentralPlatform 4A estimated21:06Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated21:44PorthPlatform 1 estimatedon timePorthPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:03AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated20:54Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated21:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 4B estimated22:06Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated22:44PorthPlatform 1 estimatedPorthPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:12AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:36Stapleton RoadPlatform 2 estimated06:57Stapleton RoadPlatform 1 estimated07:41Cardiff CentralPlatform 3A estimated08:06Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated08:44PorthPorthPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:29AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:58Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated07:17Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated08:02Cardiff CentralPlatform 3 estimated08:36Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated09:14PorthPorthPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:26AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:58Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated08:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated09:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 4A estimated09:36Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated10:14PorthPorthPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated08:01AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated08:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated08:54Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated09:42Cardiff CentralPlatform 3A estimated10:06Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated10:44PorthPorthPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated08:36AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated09:21Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated10:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 4A estimated10:31Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated11:14PorthPorthPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:47Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated10:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated11:22Cardiff CentralPlatform 4A estimated11:36Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated12:14PorthPorthPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated10:04AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated10:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated10:54Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated11:43Cardiff CentralPlatform 4B estimated12:06Cardiff CentralPlatform 6 estimated12:44PorthPorthOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Avonmouth to Porth by train?
The average journey time between Avonmouth and Porth is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Avonmouth to Porth. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Avonmouth to Porth?
No, it is not possible to travel from Avonmouth to Porth without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Avonmouth to Porth.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Avonmouth and Porth?
The distance between Avonmouth and Porth is 31 miles.Distance: 31 miles
What time is the first train from Avonmouth to Porth?
The first train from Avonmouth to Porth departs at .
What time is the last train from Avonmouth to Porth?
The last train from Avonmouth to Porth departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Avonmouth to Porth
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Avonmouth to Porth here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Porth to Avonmouth