- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 216:04AvonmouthPlatform 216:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 516:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1018:11Newton AbbotPlatform 218:45Newton AbbotPlatform 219:12IvybridgePlatform 1on timeIvybridgePlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 218:04AvonmouthPlatform 218:35Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 118:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1020:40PlymouthPlatform 4 estimated21:27PlymouthPlatform 8 estimated21:42IvybridgePlatform 2 estimatedon timeIvybridgePlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:03AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated20:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated22:45PlymouthPlatform 7 estimated23:10PlymouthPlatform 8 estimated23:25IvybridgePlatform 2 estimatedon timeIvybridgePlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated21:39AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated22:07Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated23:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated01:12Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated06:28Exeter St David'sPlatform 6 estimated07:23IvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedIvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAvonmouth23:23Avonmouth00:23Bristol Temple Meads05:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 4 estimated07:58IvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedIvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:26AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:58Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated08:10Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated09:07Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated09:26Exeter St David'sPlatform 6 estimated10:16IvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedIvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated08:36AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated09:55Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated12:25IvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedIvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated10:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated11:44Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated13:38PlymouthPlatform 5 estimated13:43PlymouthPlatform 8 estimated13:58IvybridgePlatform 2 estimatedIvybridgePlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated12:04AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated12:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated12:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated14:03Newton AbbotPlatform 2 estimated14:50Newton AbbotPlatform 1 estimated15:18IvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedIvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated12:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated13:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated15:00Newton AbbotPlatform 2 estimated15:55Newton AbbotPlatform 2 estimated16:23IvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedIvybridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Avonmouth to Ivybridge by train?
The average journey time between Avonmouth and Ivybridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Avonmouth to Ivybridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Avonmouth to Ivybridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Avonmouth to Ivybridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Avonmouth to Ivybridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Avonmouth and Ivybridge?
The distance between Avonmouth and Ivybridge is 93 miles.Distance: 93 miles
What time is the first train from Avonmouth to Ivybridge?
The first train from Avonmouth to Ivybridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Avonmouth to Ivybridge?
The last train from Avonmouth to Ivybridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Avonmouth to Ivybridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Avonmouth to Ivybridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Ivybridge to Avonmouth