- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated19:32AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:04Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated20:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated22:02Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated23:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated23:53DerbyPlatform 3A estimated01:04DerbyPlatform 1 estimated01:45SheffieldPlatform 1 estimated06:09SheffieldPlatform 8A estimated06:15Dore & TotleyDore & TotleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:03AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated20:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated22:00Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated23:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated06:00Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimated07:15SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated07:32SheffieldPlatform 5A estimated07:39Dore & TotleyDore & TotleyPeak
- on timeAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated21:39AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated22:07Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated22:35Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated00:31London PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated00:31London Paddington05:52London St Pancras International05:52London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated08:27SheffieldPlatform 5B estimated09:14SheffieldPlatform 7 estimated09:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleySuper Off Peak
- Avonmouth23:30Avonmouth00:14Bristol Temple Meads06:27Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated09:17SheffieldPlatform 5 estimated10:14SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated10:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleyPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:29AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:58Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated07:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated10:18SheffieldPlatform 1 estimated11:14SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated11:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleyPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:26AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:58Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated08:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated11:17SheffieldPlatform 1 estimated12:14SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated12:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleyPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:47Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated10:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated13:17SheffieldPlatform 1 estimated14:14SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated14:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleySuper Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated12:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated15:17SheffieldPlatform 1 estimated16:14SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated16:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleySuper Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated12:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated13:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated16:18SheffieldPlatform 1 estimated17:14SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated17:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleySuper Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:50Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated14:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated17:18SheffieldPlatform 5 estimated18:14SheffieldPlatform 7 estimated18:21Dore & TotleyDore & TotleySuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley by train?
The average journey time between Avonmouth and Dore & Totley is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley?
No, it is not possible to travel from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Avonmouth and Dore & Totley?
The distance between Avonmouth and Dore & Totley is 136 miles.Distance: 136 miles
What time is the first train from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley?
The first train from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley departs at .
What time is the last train from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley?
The last train from Avonmouth to Dore & Totley departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Avonmouth to Dore & Totley
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Avonmouth to Dore & Totley here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Dore & Totley to Avonmouth