- departedAvonmouth23:30Avonmouth00:14Bristol Temple Meads04:25Bristol Temple Meads04:45Bristol Parkway04:55Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated05:54ReadingPlatform 10 estimated06:05ReadingPlatform 14 estimated06:31BasingstokePlatform 5 estimated07:00BasingstokePlatform 1 estimated07:27EastleighPlatform 3 estimated07:50EastleighPlatform 1 estimated07:55Chandlers FordChandlers FordSuper Off Peak
- departedAvonmouth23:30Avonmouth00:14Bristol Temple Meads05:44Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated07:29RomseyPlatform 1 estimated08:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated08:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:29AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated06:58Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated07:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated08:53RomseyPlatform 1 estimated09:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated09:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordPeak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:26AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated07:58Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated08:23Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated09:52RomseyPlatform 1 estimated10:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated10:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated08:36AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated09:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated10:49RomseyPlatform 1 estimated11:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated11:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordOff Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated09:47Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated10:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated11:50RomseyPlatform 1 estimated12:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated12:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordSuper Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated10:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated11:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated12:50RomseyPlatform 1 estimated13:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated13:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordSuper Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated11:49Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated12:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated13:50RomseyPlatform 1 estimated14:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated14:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordSuper Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated12:34AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated13:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated14:50RomseyPlatform 1 estimated15:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated15:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordSuper Off Peak
- AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:15AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimated13:50Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated14:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated15:50RomseyPlatform 1 estimated16:07RomseyPlatform 2 estimated16:14Chandlers FordChandlers FordSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford by train?
The average journey time between Avonmouth and Chandlers Ford is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 7 trains per day travelling from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Avonmouth and Chandlers Ford?
The distance between Avonmouth and Chandlers Ford is 67 miles.Distance: 67 miles
What time is the first train from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford?
The first train from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford departs at .
What time is the last train from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford?
The last train from Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Avonmouth to Chandlers Ford here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Chandlers Ford to Avonmouth