- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated06:42AstonPlatform 2 estimated06:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated08:40ReadingPlatform 3 estimated09:04ReadingPlatform 5 estimated09:12WokinghamPlatform 1 estimated09:17WokinghamPlatform 2 estimated09:20WinnershPlatform 2 estimatedWinnershPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated06:42AstonPlatform 2 estimated06:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated08:40ReadingPlatform 3 estimated09:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated09:21WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated07:13AstonPlatform 2 estimated07:20Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimated09:08ReadingPlatform 15B estimated09:25ReadingPlatform 4 estimated09:34WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AstonPlatform 2 estimated07:43AstonPlatform 2 estimated07:51Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated09:41ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:55ReadingPlatform 5 estimated10:04WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AstonPlatform 2 estimated08:13AstonPlatform 2 estimated08:21Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated10:10ReadingPlatform 7 estimated10:42ReadingPlatform 6 estimated10:51WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AstonPlatform 2 estimated08:43AstonPlatform 2 estimated08:51Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated10:42ReadingPlatform 7 estimated11:12ReadingPlatform 4 estimated11:21WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AstonPlatform 2 estimated09:13AstonPlatform 2 estimated09:21Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated11:10ReadingPlatform 13B estimated11:42ReadingPlatform 6 estimated11:51WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AstonPlatform 2 estimated09:43AstonPlatform 2 estimated09:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated11:40ReadingPlatform 8 estimated12:12ReadingPlatform 4 estimated12:21WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- AstonPlatform 2 estimated10:13AstonPlatform 2 estimated10:21Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated12:08ReadingPlatform 3 estimated12:42ReadingPlatform 6 estimated12:51WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- AstonPlatform 2 estimated10:43AstonPlatform 2 estimated10:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated11:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated12:42ReadingPlatform 8 estimated13:12ReadingPlatform 4 estimated13:21WinnershPlatform 1 estimatedWinnershPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Aston to Winnersh
- Train Fares from: £57.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aston to Winnersh by train?
The average journey time between Aston and Winnersh is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 26 trains per day travelling from Aston to Winnersh. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aston to Winnersh?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aston to Winnersh without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aston to Winnersh.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aston and Winnersh?
The distance between Aston and Winnersh is 85 miles.Distance: 85 miles
What time is the first train from Aston to Winnersh?
The first train from Aston to Winnersh departs at .
What time is the last train from Aston to Winnersh?
The last train from Aston to Winnersh departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Winnersh to Aston