- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated06:23AstonPlatform 2 estimated06:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated06:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated08:15London Euston08:15London Euston08:58Vauxhall08:58VauxhallPlatform 809:06EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated06:49AstonPlatform 2 estimated06:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated07:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated08:31London Euston08:31London Euston09:13Vauxhall09:13VauxhallPlatform 809:21EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated07:03AstonPlatform 2 estimated07:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated08:43London Euston08:43London Euston09:28Vauxhall09:28VauxhallPlatform 809:36EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated07:23AstonPlatform 2 estimated07:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:13London Euston09:13London Euston09:58Vauxhall09:58VauxhallPlatform 810:06EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated07:49AstonPlatform 2 estimated07:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated08:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3 estimated09:33London Euston09:33London Euston10:16Vauxhall10:16VauxhallPlatform 810:24EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated08:03AstonPlatform 2 estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:53London Euston09:53London Euston10:37Vauxhall10:37VauxhallPlatform 810:45EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated08:23AstonPlatform 2 estimated08:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated10:13London Euston10:13London Euston10:58Vauxhall10:58VauxhallPlatform 811:06EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated08:49AstonPlatform 2 estimated08:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated09:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated10:32London Euston10:32London Euston11:16Vauxhall11:16VauxhallPlatform 811:24EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated09:03AstonPlatform 2 estimated09:13Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated10:39Watford JunctionPlatform 7 estimated10:52Watford JunctionPlatform 9 estimated11:35Clapham JunctionPlatform 1711:45Clapham JunctionPlatform 1111:48EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated09:23AstonPlatform 2 estimated09:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6A estimated11:15London Euston11:15London Euston11:58Vauxhall11:58VauxhallPlatform 812:06EarlsfieldPlatform 3on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aston to Earlsfield by train?
The average journey time between Aston and Earlsfield is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Aston to Earlsfield. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aston to Earlsfield?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aston to Earlsfield without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aston to Earlsfield.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aston and Earlsfield?
The distance between Aston and Earlsfield is 103 miles.Distance: 103 miles
What time is the first train from Aston to Earlsfield?
The first train from Aston to Earlsfield departs at .
What time is the last train from Aston to Earlsfield?
The last train from Aston to Earlsfield departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aston to Earlsfield
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aston to Earlsfield here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Earlsfield to Aston