- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated05:52AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated06:23DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated06:37DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated08:31London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated06:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated07:28Doncaster07:47DoncasterPlatform 3A estimated09:31London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated07:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated08:28Doncaster08:49DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated10:31London Kings Crosson timeLondon Kings CrossPeak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated08:57AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated09:32Doncaster09:48DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated11:31London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated09:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated10:28Doncaster10:47DoncasterPlatform 3A estimated12:30London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated10:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated11:28Doncaster11:47DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated13:31London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated11:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated12:28Doncaster12:47DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated14:31London Kings Crosson timeLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated12:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated13:28Doncaster13:47DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated15:31London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated13:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated14:28Doncaster14:47DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated16:33London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAlthorpePlatform 2 estimated14:53AlthorpePlatform 2 estimated15:28Doncaster15:47DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated17:31London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Althorpe to London
- Train Fares from: £14.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Althorpe to London by train?
The average journey time between Althorpe and London is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Althorpe to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Althorpe to London?
No, it is not possible to travel from Althorpe to London without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Althorpe to London.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Althorpe and London?
The distance between Althorpe and London is 146 miles.Distance: 146 miles
What time is the first train from Althorpe to London?
The first train from Althorpe to London departs at .
What time is the last train from Althorpe to London?
The last train from Althorpe to London departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for London to Althorpe