- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated06:57Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated07:28London BridgePlatform 3 estimated07:41London BridgePlatform 11 estimated07:54East CroydonPlatform 5 estimated08:09East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated08:17RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated07:27Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated07:52New CrossPlatform A estimated07:52New Cross08:08New Cross Gate08:08New Cross GatePlatform 208:51WhyteleafePlatform 2 estimated08:51Whyteleafe09:08Upper Warlingham09:08Upper WarlinghamPlatform 1 estimated09:12RiddlesdownPlatform 1on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 1Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated07:57Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated08:28London BridgePlatform 3 estimated08:41London BridgePlatform 11 estimated08:54East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated09:09East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated09:17RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated08:25Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated08:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated09:11London BridgePlatform 11 estimated09:24East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated09:39East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated09:47RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated08:55Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated09:28London BridgePlatform 3 estimated09:41London BridgePlatform 4 estimated09:54East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated10:09East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated10:17RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated09:25Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated09:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated10:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated10:24East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated10:39East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated10:47RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated09:55Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated10:28London BridgePlatform 3 estimated10:41London BridgePlatform 4 estimated10:54East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated11:09East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated11:17RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated10:25Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated10:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated11:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated11:24East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated11:39East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated11:47RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated10:55Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated11:28London BridgePlatform 3 estimated11:41London BridgePlatform 4 estimated11:54East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated12:09East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated12:17RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
- Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated11:25Albany ParkPlatform 1 estimated11:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated12:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated12:24East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated12:39East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated12:47RiddlesdownPlatform 2on timeRiddlesdownPlatform 2Peak
How long does it take to travel from Albany Park to Riddlesdown by train?
The average journey time between Albany Park and Riddlesdown is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Albany Park to Riddlesdown. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Albany Park to Riddlesdown?
No, it is not possible to travel from Albany Park to Riddlesdown without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Albany Park to Riddlesdown.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Albany Park and Riddlesdown?
The distance between Albany Park and Riddlesdown is 12 miles.Distance: 12 miles
What time is the first train from Albany Park to Riddlesdown?
The first train from Albany Park to Riddlesdown departs at .
What time is the last train from Albany Park to Riddlesdown?
The last train from Albany Park to Riddlesdown departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Albany Park to Riddlesdown
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Albany Park to Riddlesdown here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Riddlesdown to Albany Park