- expected to depart atAdderley ParkPlatform 219:29Adderley ParkPlatform 219:34Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A20:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B22:41Exeter St David'sPlatform 422:57Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated23:15Whimpleon timeWhimpleOff Peak
- expected to depart atAdderley ParkPlatform 220:29Adderley ParkPlatform 220:34Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A21:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated22:43Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 323:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated00:52Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated05:10Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated05:28Whimpleon timeWhimplePeak
- on timeAdderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated22:34Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated22:39Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2M estimated06:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated09:07Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated09:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated09:45WhimpleWhimplePeak
- Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated07:29Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated07:34Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimated10:42Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated11:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated11:44WhimpleWhimplePeak
- Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated08:01Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated08:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated08:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimated10:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated10:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated11:32SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated11:47SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated13:24WhimpleWhimplePeak
- Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated09:29Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated09:34Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated10:17Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated12:40Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated13:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated13:44WhimpleWhimplePeak
- Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated11:29Adderley ParkPlatform 2 estimated11:34Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated12:17Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated14:40Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated15:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated15:44WhimpleWhimpleOff Peak
Journey information from Adderley Park to Whimple
- Train Fares from: £96.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Adderley Park to Whimple by train?
The average journey time between Adderley Park and Whimple is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Adderley Park to Whimple. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Adderley Park to Whimple?
No, it is not possible to travel from Adderley Park to Whimple without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Adderley Park to Whimple.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Adderley Park and Whimple?
The distance between Adderley Park and Whimple is 135 miles.Distance: 135 miles
What time is the first train from Adderley Park to Whimple?
The first train from Adderley Park to Whimple departs at .
What time is the last train from Adderley Park to Whimple?
The last train from Adderley Park to Whimple departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Whimple to Adderley Park