- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated07:27AbererchPlatform 1 estimated12:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated13:17Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated15:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated16:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated17:28Yeovil JunctionPlatform 1on timeYeovil JunctionPlatform 1Off Peak
- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated11:40AbererchPlatform 1 estimated16:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated16:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated18:07Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated18:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated19:33SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated19:53SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated20:43Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedon timeYeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated15:40AbererchPlatform 1 estimated17:55Machynlleth18:05Machynlleth20:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated21:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated22:43Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated23:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated00:52Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated05:10Exeter St David'sPlatform 3 estimated06:14Yeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated17:45AbererchPlatform 1 estimated20:04Machynlleth20:11Machynlleth21:21ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated23:08ShrewsburyPlatform 5 estimated01:14Newport (South Wales)Platform 1 estimated05:33Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated06:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated06:24Bristol ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated08:12Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated08:23Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated09:27Yeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated17:45AbererchPlatform 1 estimated20:04Machynlleth20:11Machynlleth22:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated06:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated09:07Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated09:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated10:27Yeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated20:29AbererchPlatform 1 estimated22:45Machynlleth06:01Machynlleth08:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated08:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimated10:08Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated10:22Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated11:32SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated11:47SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated12:38Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated20:29AbererchPlatform 1 estimated22:45Machynlleth06:01Machynlleth08:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated09:17Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimated11:43Exeter St David'sPlatform 4 estimated12:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 1 estimated13:27Yeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedYeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Abererch to Yeovil Junction
- Train Fares from: £132.40
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Abererch to Yeovil Junction by train?
The average journey time between Abererch and Yeovil Junction is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains per day travelling from Abererch to Yeovil Junction. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Abererch to Yeovil Junction?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abererch to Yeovil Junction without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abererch to Yeovil Junction.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abererch and Yeovil Junction?
The distance between Abererch and Yeovil Junction is 156 miles.Distance: 156 miles
What time is the first train from Abererch to Yeovil Junction?
The first train from Abererch to Yeovil Junction departs at .
What time is the last train from Abererch to Yeovil Junction?
The last train from Abererch to Yeovil Junction departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Abererch to Yeovil Junction
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Abererch to Yeovil Junction here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Yeovil Junction to Abererch