- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated17:45AbererchPlatform 1 estimated20:03Machynlleth20:11Machynlleth22:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated22:54Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated23:55NorthamptonPlatform 5 estimated05:03Northampton07:32Watford Junction07:51Watford JunctionPlatform 4 estimated08:22Willesden JunctionPlatform 1 estimated08:35Willesden JunctionPlatform 5 estimated08:58Clapham JunctionPlatform 1 estimated09:15Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated10:14HookPlatform 2 estimatedHookPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- expected to depart atAbererchPlatform 1 estimated17:45AbererchPlatform 1 estimated20:03Machynlleth20:11Machynlleth22:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated22:54Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated23:55NorthamptonPlatform 5 estimated05:03Northampton08:18London Euston08:18London Euston10:07London Waterloo10:07London WaterlooPlatform 7 estimated11:14HookPlatform 2 estimatedHookPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Abererch to Hook
- Train Fares from: £102.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Abererch to Hook by train?
The average journey time between Abererch and Hook is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from Abererch to Hook. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Abererch to Hook?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abererch to Hook without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abererch to Hook.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abererch and Hook?
The distance between Abererch and Hook is 183 miles.Distance: 183 miles
What time is the first train from Abererch to Hook?
The first train from Abererch to Hook departs at .
What time is the last train from Abererch to Hook?
The last train from Abererch to Hook departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Abererch to Hook
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Abererch to Hook here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Hook to Abererch