- expected to depart atAberdourPlatform 106:44AberdourPlatform 107:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 1907:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 811:49London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated11:49London Kings Cross12:34London Euston12:34London Euston12:59Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:40AberdourPlatform 108:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated08:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated12:48London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated12:48London Kings Cross13:34London Euston13:34London Euston13:59Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:11AberdourPlatform 108:39HaymarketPlatform 108:57HaymarketPlatform 414:33London Euston15:04London Euston15:31Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:41AberdourPlatform 109:19Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated13:47London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated13:47London Kings Cross14:34London Euston14:34London Euston14:59Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 109:27AberdourPlatform 109:59Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated10:13Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated11:31CarlislePlatform 4 estimated11:49CarlislePlatform 4 estimated15:13London Euston15:34London Euston15:59Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 110:15AberdourPlatform 110:45HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated15:19Birmingham InternationalPlatform 4 estimated15:40Birmingham InternationalPlatform 4 estimated16:39Watford JunctionPlatform 7 estimated16:55Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated16:59Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 110:15AberdourPlatform 110:45HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated16:32London Euston17:05London Euston17:29Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 111:42AberdourPlatform 112:16Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated12:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated16:50London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated16:50London Kings Cross17:34London Euston17:34London Euston17:58Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 112:12AberdourPlatform 112:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 18 estimated13:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated17:40London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated17:40London Kings Cross18:21London Euston18:21London Euston18:45Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 112:12AberdourPlatform 112:43HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated12:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated18:34London Euston19:05London Euston19:31Kings Langleyon timeKings LangleySuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdour to Kings Langley by train?
The average journey time between Aberdour and Kings Langley is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Aberdour to Kings Langley. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdour to Kings Langley?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdour to Kings Langley without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdour to Kings Langley.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdour and Kings Langley?
The distance between Aberdour and Kings Langley is 322 miles.Distance: 322 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdour to Kings Langley?
The first train from Aberdour to Kings Langley departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdour to Kings Langley?
The last train from Aberdour to Kings Langley departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aberdour to Kings Langley
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aberdour to Kings Langley here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Kings Langley to Aberdour