- on timeAberdourPlatform 106:44AberdourPlatform 107:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated07:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated11:49London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated11:49London Kings Cross12:37Vauxhall12:37VauxhallPlatform 312:52BarnesPlatform 4on timeBarnesPlatform 4Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:04AberdourPlatform 107:39Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated08:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:39London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated12:39London Kings Cross13:26Vauxhall13:26VauxhallPlatform 313:41BarnesPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 107:40AberdourPlatform 108:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated08:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated12:48London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated12:48London Kings Cross13:37Vauxhall13:37VauxhallPlatform 313:52BarnesPlatform 4on timeBarnesPlatform 4Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:11AberdourPlatform 108:44Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 20 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated13:39London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated13:39London Kings Cross14:26Vauxhall14:26VauxhallPlatform 314:41BarnesPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 108:41AberdourPlatform 109:19Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated13:47London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated13:47London Kings Cross14:37Vauxhall14:37VauxhallPlatform 314:52BarnesPlatform 3on timeBarnesPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 109:27AberdourPlatform 109:59Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated10:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated14:51London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated14:51London Kings Cross15:37Vauxhall15:37VauxhallPlatform 315:52BarnesPlatform 3on timeBarnesPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 110:15AberdourPlatform 110:50Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated11:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated15:49London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated15:49London Kings Cross16:35Vauxhall16:35VauxhallPlatform 316:50BarnesPlatform 3on timeBarnesPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 110:48AberdourPlatform 111:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 18 estimated12:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated16:38London Kings Cross16:38London Kings Cross17:26Vauxhall17:26VauxhallPlatform 317:41BarnesPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 1 estimated11:42AberdourPlatform 1 estimated12:16Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated12:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated16:50London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated16:50London Kings Cross17:35Vauxhall17:35VauxhallPlatform 317:50BarnesPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdourPlatform 1 estimated12:12AberdourPlatform 1 estimated12:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 18 estimated13:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated17:40London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated17:40London Kings Cross18:26Vauxhall18:26Vauxhall18:41BarnesPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarnesPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdour to Barnes by train?
The average journey time between Aberdour and Barnes is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Aberdour to Barnes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdour to Barnes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdour to Barnes without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdour to Barnes.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdour and Barnes?
The distance between Aberdour and Barnes is 341 miles.Distance: 341 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdour to Barnes?
The first train from Aberdour to Barnes departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdour to Barnes?
The last train from Aberdour to Barnes departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aberdour to Barnes
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aberdour to Barnes here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Barnes to Aberdour