- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated16:00AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated18:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated18:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8E estimated22:32WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated22:45WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated00:54Watford JunctionPlatform 9 estimatedon timeWatford JunctionPlatform 9 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated06:39Watford JunctionPlatform 7 estimatedon timeWatford JunctionPlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated09:40London Kings Cross09:40London Kings Cross10:24London Euston10:24London Euston10:39Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimatedWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:37CrewePlatform 6 estimated06:02CrewePlatform 5 estimated07:12Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 4 estimated07:25Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:07Watford JunctionPlatform 9 estimatedWatford JunctionPlatform 9 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Euston08:07London Euston08:29Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimatedWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street07:37Glasgow Central07:37Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:10London Euston12:34London Euston12:54Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimatedWatford JunctionPlatform 8 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated11:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated11:48Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated12:59RugbyPlatform 4 estimated13:12RugbyPlatform 5 estimated14:14Watford JunctionPlatform 7 estimatedWatford JunctionPlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Watford Junction
- Train Fares from: £53.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Watford Junction by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Watford Junction is . On an average weekday, there are 7 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Watford Junction. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Watford Junction by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Watford Junction cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Watford Junction can start from as little as £53.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Watford Junction?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Watford Junction without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Watford Junction.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Watford Junction?
The distance between Aberdeen and Watford Junction is 385 miles.Distance: 385 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Watford Junction?
The first train from Aberdeen to Watford Junction departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Watford Junction?
The last train from Aberdeen to Watford Junction departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Watford Junction to Aberdeen.