- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:45Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen Street04:28Glasgow Central04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated07:20Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated07:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 4 estimated07:49Newton-le-willowsPlatform 1 estimatedNewton-le-willowsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated06:13Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated09:20Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 4 estimated09:26Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated09:48Newton-le-willowsNewton-le-willowsPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated04:32Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated05:33Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated05:55Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated06:06Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated06:16Newton-le-willowsPlatform 1 estimatedNewton-le-willowsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street07:10Glasgow Central07:10Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:20Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 4 estimated10:25Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated10:47Newton-le-willowsNewton-le-willowsPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated11:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated11:47Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 4 estimated11:57Newton-le-willowsNewton-le-willowsPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated06:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen Street10:00Glasgow Central10:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated12:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated12:47Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 4 estimated12:57Newton-le-willowsNewton-le-willowsPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated13:20Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 4 estimated13:26Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated13:48Newton-le-willowsNewton-le-willowsPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:56NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated12:06NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated14:40Newton-le-willowsNewton-le-willowsPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows
- Train Fares from: £28
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Newton-le-Willows is . On an average weekday, there are 12 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows can start from as little as £28 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Newton-le-Willows?
The distance between Aberdeen and Newton-le-Willows is 256 miles.Distance: 256 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows?
The first train from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows?
The last train from Aberdeen to Newton-le-Willows departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Newton-le-Willows to Aberdeen.