- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated13:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated13:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated14:41Malvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedMalvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated11:27NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated11:35NewcastlePlatform 12 estimated14:27Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated14:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated15:41Malvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedMalvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated15:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated15:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated16:40Malvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedMalvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated16:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated16:20Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated17:14Malvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedMalvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen Street12:00Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated16:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated16:20Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated17:14Malvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedMalvern LinkPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated16:00AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated18:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated18:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8E estimated22:52Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimated06:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated07:51Malvern LinkMalvern LinkPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Malvern
- Train Fares from: £49.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Malvern by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Malvern is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Malvern. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Malvern by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Malvern cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Malvern can start from as little as £49.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Malvern?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Malvern without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Malvern.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Malvern?
The distance between Aberdeen and Malvern is 346 miles.Distance: 346 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Malvern?
The first train from Aberdeen to Malvern departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Malvern?
The last train from Aberdeen to Malvern departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Malvern to Aberdeen.