- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:53Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated12:33WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated12:48WolverhamptonPlatform 5 estimated13:05Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 4 estimated13:12Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated13:40KidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedKidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated06:38AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen Street10:00Glasgow Central10:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:32WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated13:48WolverhamptonPlatform 5 estimated14:05Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 4 estimated14:12Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated14:40KidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedKidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated14:33WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated14:48WolverhamptonPlatform 5 estimated15:05Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 4 estimated15:12Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated15:40KidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedKidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated16:24Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated16:24Birmingham New Street17:03Birmingham Snow Hill17:03Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 1 estimated17:40KidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedKidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen Street12:00Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:34WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated15:48WolverhamptonPlatform 5 estimated16:05Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 4 estimated16:12Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated16:40KidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedKidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated12:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated16:33WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated16:48WolverhamptonPlatform 5 estimated17:05Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 4 estimated17:12Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated17:40KidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedKidderminsterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Kidderminster
- Train Fares from: £31
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 3 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Kidderminster by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Kidderminster is . On an average weekday, there are 7 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Kidderminster. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Kidderminster by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Kidderminster cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Kidderminster can start from as little as £31 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Kidderminster?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Kidderminster without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Kidderminster.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Kidderminster?
The distance between Aberdeen and Kidderminster is 329 miles.Distance: 329 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Kidderminster?
The first train from Aberdeen to Kidderminster departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Kidderminster?
The last train from Aberdeen to Kidderminster departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Kidderminster to Aberdeen.