- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated11:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated12:28Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated12:56ChesterPlatform 4 estimated13:25ChesterPlatform 4 estimated15:17HolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedHolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated13:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated13:45Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 1 estimated14:09ChesterPlatform 6 estimated14:27ChesterPlatform 3 estimated16:06HolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedHolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated13:32CarlislePlatform 4 estimated13:49CarlislePlatform 4 estimated15:21Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated15:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 1 estimated16:05ChesterPlatform 6 estimated16:28ChesterPlatform 4 estimated18:21HolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedHolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated12:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9 estimated15:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated16:26Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 1 estimated16:55ChesterPlatform 3 estimated17:26ChesterPlatform 3 estimated19:17HolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedHolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated12:07AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated14:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated14:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9 estimated17:39Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated17:47Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 2 estimated18:19ChesterPlatform 5 estimated18:26ChesterPlatform 4 estimated20:20HolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedHolyheadPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Holyhead
- Train Fares from: £165.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Holyhead by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Holyhead is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Holyhead. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Holyhead by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Holyhead cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Holyhead can start from as little as £165.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Holyhead?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Holyhead without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Holyhead.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Holyhead?
The distance between Aberdeen and Holyhead is 283 miles.Distance: 283 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Holyhead?
The first train from Aberdeen to Holyhead departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Holyhead?
The last train from Aberdeen to Holyhead departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Holyhead to Aberdeen.