- on timeAberdeenPlatform 421:35AberdeenPlatform 400:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated09:40London Kings Cross09:40London Kings Cross10:01London St Pancras International10:01London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated10:07Finsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedFinsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Euston07:49London Euston08:20Finsbury ParkFinsbury ParkSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street07:37Glasgow Central07:37Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:10London Euston12:10London Euston12:41Finsbury ParkFinsbury ParkSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated13:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated13:39London Kings Cross14:01London St Pancras International14:01London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated14:07Finsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedFinsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated14:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated14:39London Kings Cross15:01London St Pancras International15:01London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated15:07Finsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedFinsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated14:50London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated14:50London Kings Cross15:16London St Pancras International15:16London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated15:22Finsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedFinsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:38YorkPlatform 5 estimated14:02YorkPlatform 6 estimated15:58StevenagePlatform 2 estimated16:02StevenagePlatform 1 estimated16:21Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimatedFinsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park
- Train Fares from: £89.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Finsbury Park is . On an average weekday, there are 11 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park can start from as little as £89.70 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Finsbury Park?
The distance between Aberdeen and Finsbury Park is 394 miles.Distance: 394 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park?
The first train from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park?
The last train from Aberdeen to Finsbury Park departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Finsbury Park to Aberdeen.