- expected to depart atFinsbury ParkPlatform 217:52Finsbury ParkPlatform 218:52Three BridgesPlatform 3 estimated19:10Three BridgesPlatform BUS estimated19:55HassocksPlatform BUS estimated20:07Hassocks20:27Brightonon timeBrightonOff Peak
- Finsbury Park17:58Finsbury Park18:36London Victoria18:36London VictoriaPlatform 19 estimated20:41BrightonPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- Finsbury Park18:07Finsbury Park18:45London Victoria18:45London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated19:26Three BridgesPlatform 3 estimated19:30Three Bridges20:34Preston Park20:37Preston Park20:47Brightonon timeBrightonOff Peak
- expected to depart atFinsbury ParkPlatform 218:08Finsbury ParkPlatform 219:21Three BridgesPlatform 3 estimated19:40Three Bridges20:10Haywards Heath20:15Haywards Heath21:07Brightonon timeBrightonOff Peak
- on timeFinsbury ParkPlatform 418:37Finsbury ParkPlatform 418:53London BlackfriarsPlatform 118:59London BlackfriarsPlatform 119:40Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated19:50Three Bridges20:54Preston Park20:57Preston Park21:07Brightonon timeBrightonOff Peak
- on timeFinsbury ParkPlatform 418:37Finsbury ParkPlatform 419:14East CroydonPlatform 319:23East CroydonPlatform 221:11BrightonPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- Finsbury Park18:38Finsbury Park19:16London Victoria19:16London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated19:56Three BridgesPlatform 3 estimated20:05Three Bridges20:59Hassocks21:07Hassocks21:27Brightonon timeBrightonOff Peak
- on timeFinsbury ParkPlatform 219:08Finsbury ParkPlatform 219:44East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated19:53East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated21:40BrightonPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeFinsbury ParkPlatform 419:38Finsbury ParkPlatform 419:53London BlackfriarsPlatform 1 estimated20:00London BlackfriarsPlatform 1 estimated20:39Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated20:50Three Bridges21:54Preston Park21:57Preston ParkPlatform 322:07Brightonon timeBrightonOff Peak
- on timeFinsbury ParkPlatform 419:38Finsbury ParkPlatform 420:14East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated20:23East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated22:11BrightonPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Finsbury Park to Brighton by train?
The average journey time between Finsbury Park and Brighton is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Finsbury Park to Brighton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Finsbury Park to Brighton?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Finsbury Park to Brighton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Finsbury Park to Brighton.Direct
What is the distance between Finsbury Park and Brighton?
The distance between Finsbury Park and Brighton is 51 miles.Distance: 51 miles
What time is the first train from Finsbury Park to Brighton?
The first train from Finsbury Park to Brighton departs at .
What time is the last train from Finsbury Park to Brighton?
The last train from Finsbury Park to Brighton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Brighton to Finsbury Park
Did you know you could also travel from Finsbury Park to Brighton by bus? Find out more about that journey here.