- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:30AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:01Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated05:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated06:54AlnmouthPlatform 107:22AlnmouthPlatform 1 estimated08:08CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:28AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:13PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:12PerthPlatform 5 estimated06:49Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated07:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated08:17MorpethPlatform 1 estimated08:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated09:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:28AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated23:48DundeePlatform 1 estimated06:33DundeePlatform 1 estimated09:23MorpethPlatform 1 estimated09:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated10:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated10:47MorpethPlatform 1 estimated10:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated11:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated11:21MorpethPlatform 1 estimated11:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated12:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:54Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated11:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated12:45MorpethPlatform 1 estimated12:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated13:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:08Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated13:20MorpethPlatform 1 estimated13:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated14:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated13:19Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 1 estimated14:31MorpethPlatform 1 estimated14:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated15:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:56NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated14:59NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated15:11CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:02AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:23Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated14:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9 estimated15:14MorpethPlatform 1 estimated15:55MorpethPlatform 1 estimated16:03CramlingtonCramlingtonPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Cramlington
- Train Fares from: £21.80
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Cramlington by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Cramlington is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Cramlington. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Cramlington by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Cramlington cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Cramlington can start from as little as £21.80 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Cramlington?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Cramlington without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Cramlington.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Cramlington?
The distance between Aberdeen and Cramlington is 143 miles.Distance: 143 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Cramlington?
The first train from Aberdeen to Cramlington departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Cramlington?
The last train from Aberdeen to Cramlington departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Cramlington to Aberdeen.