- on timeAberdeenPlatform 319:45AberdeenPlatform 322:21Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated22:21Glasgow Queen Street23:13Glasgow Central23:13Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimated00:01KilmarnockPlatform 3 estimated00:12Kilmarnock02:21Dumfries04:58DumfriesPlatform 1 estimated05:35CarlislePlatform 7 estimatedCarlislePlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:45AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated23:21Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated23:21Glasgow Queen Street04:28Glasgow Central04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated05:41CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedon timeCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:45Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen Street04:28Glasgow Central04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated05:41CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedon timeCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated06:13Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8E estimated07:33CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street07:10Glasgow Central07:10Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:31CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated10:06CarlislePlatform 3 estimatedCarlislePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated06:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen Street10:00Glasgow Central10:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated11:11CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated11:32CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated07:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:10Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated10:10Glasgow Queen Street10:40Glasgow Central10:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated11:47CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:06CarlislePlatform 4 estimatedCarlislePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Carlisle
- Train Fares from: £13.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Carlisle by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Carlisle is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Carlisle. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Carlisle by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Carlisle cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Carlisle can start from as little as £13.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Carlisle?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Carlisle without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Carlisle.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Carlisle?
The distance between Aberdeen and Carlisle is 159 miles.Distance: 159 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Carlisle?
The first train from Aberdeen to Carlisle departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Carlisle?
The last train from Aberdeen to Carlisle departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Carlisle to Aberdeen.