- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated00:49LeedsPlatform 12 estimated05:01LeedsPlatform 11 estimated05:22Bradford InterchangePlatform 1on timeBradford InterchangePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated19:16AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:34Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 20 estimated22:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9E estimated00:46Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated04:09Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated04:52Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated04:52Manchester Piccadilly05:45Manchester Victoria05:45Manchester VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated06:59Bradford InterchangePlatform 4 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated19:16AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:34Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 20 estimated22:15Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 4 estimated00:27NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated05:06NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated06:28LeedsPlatform 16 estimated06:42LeedsPlatform 10B estimated07:01Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:45Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen Street04:28Glasgow Central04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated05:41CarlislePlatform 4 estimated05:51CarlislePlatform 6 estimated08:15Shipley (Yorks)Platform 1 estimated08:27Shipley (Yorks)Platform 4 estimated08:38Bradford Forster SquarePlatform 3 estimatedBradford Forster SquarePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:14Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated08:28LeedsPlatform 16 estimated08:42LeedsPlatform 11D estimated09:01Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated04:32Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated05:46Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated07:05Bradford InterchangePlatform 1 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated23:46DundeePlatform 1 estimated06:33DundeePlatform 1 estimated11:07LeedsPlatform 15 estimated11:27LeedsPlatform 11A estimated11:48Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street07:10Glasgow Central07:10Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:44Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated10:46Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated12:05Bradford InterchangePlatform 4 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:07Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated12:09LeedsPlatform 12D estimated12:27LeedsPlatform 11C estimated12:48Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated13:08LeedsPlatform 12 estimated13:27LeedsPlatform 11C estimated13:48Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Bradford
- Train Fares from: £21.40
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Bradford by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Bradford is . On an average weekday, there are 18 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Bradford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Bradford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Bradford cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Bradford can start from as little as £21.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Bradford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Bradford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Bradford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Bradford?
The distance between Aberdeen and Bradford is 232 miles.Distance: 232 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Bradford?
The first train from Aberdeen to Bradford departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Bradford?
The last train from Aberdeen to Bradford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Bradford to Aberdeen.