- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated11:54DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated12:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated13:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 20 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated12:53DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated13:37DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated14:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:41YorkPlatform 5 estimated14:05YorkPlatform 6 estimated14:28DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated14:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated15:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated12:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated14:53DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated15:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated16:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:56NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated14:26NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated15:54DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated16:37DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated17:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 7S estimated17:15AberdeenPlatform 7S estimated19:36Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 18 estimated20:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated21:43NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated22:00NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated23:06YorkPlatform 9 estimated08:00YorkPlatform 6 estimated08:21DoncasterPlatform 3A estimated08:38Doncaster09:53BarnetbyBarnetbyOff Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 7S estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 7S estimated00:08Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated11:55DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated12:39DoncasterPlatform 0 estimated13:19BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated23:46DundeePlatform 1 estimated07:24DundeePlatform 2 estimated09:03Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated12:52DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated13:39DoncasterPlatform 0 estimated14:19BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Barnetby
- Train Fares from: £62
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Barnetby by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Barnetby is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Barnetby. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Barnetby by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Barnetby cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Barnetby can start from as little as £62 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Barnetby?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Barnetby without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Barnetby.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Barnetby?
The distance between Aberdeen and Barnetby is 255 miles.Distance: 255 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Barnetby?
The first train from Aberdeen to Barnetby departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Barnetby?
The last train from Aberdeen to Barnetby departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Barnetby to Aberdeen.