- on timeAberdarePlatform 121:52AberdarePlatform 123:04Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated04:35Cardiff CentralPlatform 3B estimated07:25CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:59CarlislePlatform 3 estimatedCarlislePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdare22:51Aberdare23:24PontypriddPlatform 2 estimated05:18PontypriddPlatform 2 estimated05:49Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated05:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:28Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated06:41Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated07:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated08:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated10:59CarlislePlatform 1 estimatedon timeCarlislePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdare22:51Aberdare23:24PontypriddPlatform 2 estimated05:18PontypriddPlatform 2 estimated05:49Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated06:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated09:24CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated12:01CarlislePlatform 3 estimatedCarlislePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare06:22Aberdare07:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:27CrewePlatform 6 estimated11:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated13:00CarlislePlatform 3 estimatedCarlislePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare07:22Aberdare08:24Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated14:00CarlislePlatform 3 estimatedCarlislePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare08:52Aberdare09:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated13:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated15:00CarlislePlatform 3 estimatedCarlislePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare09:22Aberdare10:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:51Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated13:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated14:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated16:01CarlislePlatform 3 estimatedCarlislePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare10:22Aberdare11:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated15:07CrewePlatform 11 estimated17:00CarlislePlatform 1 estimatedCarlislePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare11:22Aberdare12:24Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated12:49Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated16:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated18:04CarlislePlatform 1 estimatedCarlislePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aberdare12:52Aberdare13:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated14:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated16:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated17:09CrewePlatform 11 estimated19:05CarlislePlatform 1 estimatedCarlislePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdare to Carlisle
- Train Fares from: £58.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aberdare to Carlisle by train?
The average journey time between Aberdare and Carlisle is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains travelling from Aberdare to Carlisle. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdare to Carlisle by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdare to Carlisle cost?
Train tickets from Aberdare to Carlisle can start from as little as £58.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdare to Carlisle?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdare to Carlisle without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdare to Carlisle.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdare and Carlisle?
The distance between Aberdare and Carlisle is 220 miles.Distance: 220 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdare to Carlisle?
The first train from Aberdare to Carlisle departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdare to Carlisle?
The last train from Aberdare to Carlisle departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Carlisle to Aberdare.