- Abercynon07:00Abercynon07:38Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:25ReadingPlatform 10 estimated09:34ReadingPlatform 14 estimated10:03IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon07:30Abercynon08:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:00ReadingPlatform 10 estimated10:33ReadingPlatform 15 estimated11:02IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- Abercynon08:00Abercynon08:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:17Didcot ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated10:32Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated11:32IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- Abercynon08:30Abercynon09:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:47Didcot ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated11:02Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated12:02IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- Abercynon09:00Abercynon09:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:32ReadingPlatform 10 estimated12:03ReadingPlatform 15 estimated12:32IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Abercynon09:30Abercynon10:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:59ReadingPlatform 11 estimated12:33ReadingPlatform 15 estimated13:02IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Abercynon10:00Abercynon10:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:16Didcot ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated12:33Didcot ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated13:32IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Abercynon10:15Abercynon10:54Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:47Didcot ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated13:02Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated14:03IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Abercynon10:25Abercynon10:34PontypriddPlatform 2 estimated10:38PontypriddPlatform 1 estimated11:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:47Didcot ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated13:02Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated14:03IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- Abercynon11:00Abercynon11:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:17Didcot ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated13:32Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated14:32IverPlatform 4 estimatedIverPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Abercynon to Iver by train?
The average journey time between Abercynon and Iver is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Abercynon to Iver. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Abercynon to Iver?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abercynon to Iver without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abercynon to Iver.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abercynon and Iver?
The distance between Abercynon and Iver is 121 miles.Distance: 121 miles
What time is the first train from Abercynon to Iver?
The first train from Abercynon to Iver departs at .
What time is the last train from Abercynon to Iver?
The last train from Abercynon to Iver departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Abercynon to Iver
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Abercynon to Iver here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Iver to Abercynon