- on timeAbercynonPlatform 1 estimated12:30AbercynonPlatform 1 estimated13:12Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated13:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated16:27FarehamPlatform 316:39FarehamPlatform 316:54HavantPlatform 1on timeHavantPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynonPlatform 1 estimated13:00AbercynonPlatform 1 estimated13:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated13:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:32ReadingPlatform 10 estimated15:52ReadingPlatform 3 estimated16:24WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated16:45WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated17:30FrattonPlatform 217:37FrattonPlatform 117:45HavantPlatform 1on timeHavantPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynonPlatform 1 estimated13:00AbercynonPlatform 1 estimated13:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated13:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:32ReadingPlatform 10 estimated16:04ReadingPlatform 5 estimated16:49GuildfordPlatform 617:05GuildfordPlatform 417:49HavantPlatform 2on timeHavantPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynonPlatform 1 estimated13:30AbercynonPlatform 1 estimated14:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated14:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:26FarehamPlatform 317:39FarehamPlatform 317:54HavantPlatform 1on timeHavantPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynonPlatform 1 estimated14:00AbercynonPlatform 1 estimated14:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated14:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:32ReadingPlatform 10 estimated16:51ReadingPlatform 15 estimated17:35GuildfordPlatform 617:40GuildfordPlatform 418:18HavantPlatform 2on timeHavantPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynon14:30Abercynon15:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated15:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated18:27FarehamPlatform 318:39FarehamPlatform 318:54HavantPlatform 1on timeHavantPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynonPlatform 1 estimated15:00AbercynonPlatform 1 estimated15:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated15:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated17:34ReadingPlatform 10 estimated17:52ReadingPlatform 8 estimated18:25WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated18:44WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated19:32FrattonPlatform 219:37FrattonPlatform 119:45HavantPlatform 1on timeHavantPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynon15:30Abercynon16:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated17:57ReadingPlatform 11 estimated18:21ReadingPlatform 14 estimated18:59GuildfordPlatform 519:09GuildfordPlatform 419:52HavantPlatform 2on timeHavantPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynon15:30Abercynon16:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated19:27FarehamPlatform 319:39FarehamPlatform 319:54HavantPlatform 1on timeHavantPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeAbercynonPlatform 1 estimated16:00AbercynonPlatform 1 estimated16:39Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated18:34ReadingPlatform 10 estimated19:02ReadingPlatform 5 estimated19:45GuildfordPlatform 6A20:04GuildfordPlatform 420:51HavantPlatform 2on timeHavantPlatform 2Super Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Abercynon to Havant by train?
The average journey time between Abercynon and Havant is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains per day travelling from Abercynon to Havant. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Abercynon to Havant?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abercynon to Havant without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abercynon to Havant.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abercynon and Havant?
The distance between Abercynon and Havant is 115 miles.Distance: 115 miles
What time is the first train from Abercynon to Havant?
The first train from Abercynon to Havant departs at .
What time is the last train from Abercynon to Havant?
The last train from Abercynon to Havant departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Abercynon to Havant
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Abercynon to Havant here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Havant to Abercynon