- on timeAberPlatform 118:07AberPlatform 118:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 819:00Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated19:43Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 119:48Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 220:01YatePlatform 1on timeYatePlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 119:08AberPlatform 119:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated19:54Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:38Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 320:48Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 221:01YatePlatform 1on timeYatePlatform 1Off Peak
- Aber09:47Aber10:04Cardiff Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated10:07Cardiff Queen Street10:15Cardiff Central10:30Cardiff Central11:10Newport (South Wales)11:19Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated11:54Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 3 estimated12:16Filton Abbey WoodPlatform 2 estimated12:32YateYateOff Peak
- Aber12:43Aber13:10Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated13:20Cardiff Central13:50Newport (South Wales)14:14Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated14:35Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated14:51Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated15:02YateYateOff Peak
- Aber14:43Aber15:07Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated15:20Cardiff Central15:50Newport (South Wales)16:09Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated16:30Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated16:51Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated17:02YateYateOff Peak
- Aber16:43Aber17:07Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated17:20Cardiff Central17:50Newport (South Wales)18:08Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated18:30Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated18:46Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated18:57YateYateOff Peak
- Aber18:43Aber19:07Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated19:20Cardiff Central19:50Newport (South Wales)20:10Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated20:30Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated20:51Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated21:02YateYateOff Peak
- Aber19:57Aber20:18Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated20:40Cardiff Central21:10Newport (South Wales)21:30Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated21:53Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated22:39Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated22:49YateYateOff Peak
- Aber07:22Aber07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:55Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:04YateYatePeak
- Aber08:22Aber08:47Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:52Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:01YateYatePeak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Yate by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Yate is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains per day travelling from Aber to Yate. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Yate?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Yate without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Yate.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Yate?
The distance between Aber and Yate is 34 miles.Distance: 34 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Yate?
The first train from Aber to Yate departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Yate?
The last train from Aber to Yate departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Yate to Aber