- Aber06:47Aber07:08Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated09:54Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated10:14Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber07:07Aber07:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated10:24CoventryPlatform 2 estimated10:30CoventryPlatform 3 estimated10:36Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber07:07Aber07:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated10:41Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber07:22Aber07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated10:41Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber07:52Aber08:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated10:54Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated11:14Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber08:08Aber08:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 0 estimated10:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated11:24CoventryPlatform 2 estimated11:30CoventryPlatform 3 estimated11:36Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber08:08Aber08:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 0 estimated10:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated11:41Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber08:22Aber08:47Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated11:41Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber08:52Aber09:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated11:54Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated12:14Tile HillTile HillPeak
- Aber09:07Aber09:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated12:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated12:24CoventryPlatform 2 estimated12:30CoventryPlatform 3 estimated12:36Tile HillTile HillPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Tile Hill by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Tile Hill is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 7 trains per day travelling from Aber to Tile Hill. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Tile Hill?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Tile Hill without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Tile Hill.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Tile Hill?
The distance between Aber and Tile Hill is 90 miles.Distance: 90 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Tile Hill?
The first train from Aber to Tile Hill departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Tile Hill?
The last train from Aber to Tile Hill departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aber to Tile Hill
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Tile Hill here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Tile Hill to Aber