- Aber07:07Aber07:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:04NottinghamPlatform 6A estimated11:26NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated11:52Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayPeak
- Aber07:22Aber07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:19Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated11:28NottinghamPlatform 5 estimated11:55NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated12:22Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayPeak
- Aber08:08Aber08:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 0 estimated12:07NottinghamPlatform 1B estimated12:26NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated12:52Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayPeak
- Aber08:22Aber08:47Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:19Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated12:28NottinghamPlatform 5 estimated12:55NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated13:22Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayPeak
- Aber09:07Aber09:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:03NottinghamPlatform 6A estimated13:26NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated13:52Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayPeak
- Aber09:22Aber09:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated09:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11M estimated12:19Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated13:28NottinghamPlatform 5B estimated13:55NottinghamPlatform 5 estimated14:22Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayPeak
- Aber10:07Aber10:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:03NottinghamPlatform 6A estimated14:26NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated14:52Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayOff Peak
- Aber10:22Aber10:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated12:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated13:19Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated14:28NottinghamPlatform 5 estimated14:55NottinghamPlatform 1A estimated15:22Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayOff Peak
- Aber11:07Aber11:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated11:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:03NottinghamPlatform 6A estimated15:26NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated15:52Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayOff Peak
- Aber12:07Aber12:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated12:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:03NottinghamPlatform 6A estimated16:26NottinghamPlatform 3A estimated16:52Sutton ParkwaySutton ParkwayOff Peak
Journey information from Aber to Sutton Parkway
- Train Fares from: £41
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Sutton Parkway by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Sutton Parkway is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Aber to Sutton Parkway. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Sutton Parkway?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Sutton Parkway without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Sutton Parkway.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Sutton Parkway?
The distance between Aber and Sutton Parkway is 135 miles.Distance: 135 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Sutton Parkway?
The first train from Aber to Sutton Parkway departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Sutton Parkway?
The last train from Aber to Sutton Parkway departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aber to Sutton Parkway
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Sutton Parkway here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Sutton Parkway to Aber