- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated07:22AberPlatform 2 estimated07:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:58StockportPlatform 3 estimated12:02Stockport12:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated07:52AberPlatform 2 estimated08:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:49StockportPlatform 3 estimated12:02Stockport12:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAber08:08Aber08:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:58StockportPlatform 3 estimated12:21Stockport12:37DisleyPlatform 1 estimated12:57DisleyPlatform 2 estimated13:01MiddlewoodPlatform 2on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAber09:22Aber09:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:58StockportPlatform 3 estimated14:02Stockport14:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated09:52AberPlatform 2 estimated10:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated13:49StockportPlatform 3 estimated14:02Stockport14:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
- Aber10:07Aber10:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated10:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated13:58StockportPlatform 3 estimated14:21Stockport14:37DisleyPlatform 1 estimated14:57DisleyPlatform 2 estimated15:01MiddlewoodPlatform 2on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 2Peak
- Aber11:07Aber11:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated12:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:58StockportPlatform 3 estimated16:02Stockport16:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated11:48AberPlatform 2 estimated12:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated12:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated13:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated15:49StockportPlatform 3 estimated16:02Stockport16:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
- Aber12:07Aber12:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated12:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated15:58StockportPlatform 3 estimated17:02Stockport17:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated12:52AberPlatform 2 estimated13:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated13:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated14:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated16:49StockportPlatform 3 estimated17:02Stockport17:17MiddlewoodPlatform 1on timeMiddlewoodPlatform 1Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Middlewood by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Middlewood is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Aber to Middlewood. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Middlewood?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Middlewood without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Middlewood.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Middlewood?
The distance between Aber and Middlewood is 132 miles.Distance: 132 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Middlewood?
The first train from Aber to Middlewood departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Middlewood?
The last train from Aber to Middlewood departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aber to Middlewood
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Middlewood here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Middlewood to Aber