- expected to depart atAberPlatform 119:09AberPlatform 119:31Cardiff CentralPlatform 719:49Cardiff CentralPlatform 221:54Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9M estimated22:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated22:30CoventryPlatform 1 estimatedon timeCoventryPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 120:38AberPlatform 121:09Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated21:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated23:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10 estimated00:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated00:56CoventryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeCoventryPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAberPlatform 122:12AberPlatform 122:35Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated23:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 3 estimated00:41GloucesterPlatform 2 estimated04:37GloucesterPlatform 4 estimated05:13Worcester Shrub HillPlatform 1 estimated05:30Worcester Shrub HillPlatform 1B estimated06:27Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 3 estimated06:27Birmingham Snow Hill06:54Birmingham New Street06:54Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated07:21CoventryPlatform 1 estimatedCoventryPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber06:50Aber07:15Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:24Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated07:58Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:09Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:25Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated09:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6A estimated10:10CoventryPlatform 1 estimatedCoventryPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber07:07Aber07:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated07:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated09:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated10:24CoventryPlatform 2 estimatedCoventryPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated07:22AberPlatform 2 estimated07:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated07:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated08:29Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated08:44Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated09:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated10:30CoventryPlatform 1 estimatedCoventryPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber07:38Aber08:00Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:18Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated08:54Bristol ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated09:09Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated10:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5 estimated11:10CoventryPlatform 1 estimatedCoventryPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber08:08Aber08:32Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated08:45Cardiff Central10:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated11:24CoventryPlatform 2 estimatedCoventryPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aber to Coventry
- Train Fares from: £28
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Coventry by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Coventry is . On an average weekday, there are 9 trains travelling from Aber to Coventry. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aber to Coventry by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aber to Coventry cost?
Train tickets from Aber to Coventry can start from as little as £28 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aber to Coventry?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Coventry without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Coventry.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Coventry?
The distance between Aber and Coventry is 93 miles.Distance: 93 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Coventry?
The first train from Aber to Coventry departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Coventry?
The last train from Aber to Coventry departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Coventry to Aber.