- on timeAber12:22Aber12:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated12:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 313:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 316:02ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAber13:22Aber13:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated13:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 314:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 317:03ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAber14:22Aber14:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated14:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 315:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 318:02ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAber15:22Aber15:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated15:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated16:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated19:02ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber16:22Aber16:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated17:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated17:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated20:03ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber17:22Aber17:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated17:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated18:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated18:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated21:02ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber18:07Aber18:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated18:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:40Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated21:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimated22:06ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberPlatform 2 estimated19:08AberPlatform 2 estimated19:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated19:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated21:51Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8B estimated23:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated23:53DerbyPlatform 3A estimated01:04DerbyPlatform 1 estimated01:25ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber20:37Aber20:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated21:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 3B estimated23:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2M estimated06:00Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimated06:58ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedon timeChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Aber22:12Aber22:34Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated00:30Cardiff CentralPlatform 3B estimated01:59HerefordPlatform 1 estimated04:50HerefordPlatform 3 estimated05:52Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 1 estimated06:02Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated07:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated08:02ChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedChesterfieldPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aber to Chesterfield
- Train Fares from: £86.10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Chesterfield by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Chesterfield is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Aber to Chesterfield. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Chesterfield?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Chesterfield without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Chesterfield.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Chesterfield?
The distance between Aber and Chesterfield is 138 miles.Distance: 138 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Chesterfield?
The first train from Aber to Chesterfield departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Chesterfield?
The last train from Aber to Chesterfield departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aber to Chesterfield
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Chesterfield here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Chesterfield to Aber