- on timeAbbey Wood14:46Abbey Wood15:34New Cross15:53New CrossPlatform A estimated15:58London BridgePlatform 316:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated16:49Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated16:55Three Bridges17:40Brighton17:47BrightonPlatform 8 estimated18:12SoutheasePlatform 2on timeSoutheasePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAbbey Wood15:46Abbey Wood16:34New Cross16:53New CrossPlatform A estimated16:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated17:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated17:49Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated17:55Three Bridges18:40Brighton18:47BrightonPlatform 8 estimated19:12SoutheasePlatform 2on timeSoutheasePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAbbey Wood16:46Abbey Wood17:34New Cross17:53New CrossPlatform A estimated17:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated18:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated18:49Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated18:55Three Bridges19:40Brighton19:47BrightonPlatform 8 estimated20:12SoutheasePlatform 2on timeSoutheasePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAbbey Wood17:46Abbey Wood18:34New Cross18:53New CrossPlatform A estimated18:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated19:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated19:49Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated19:55Three Bridges20:40Brighton20:47BrightonPlatform 8 estimated21:12SoutheasePlatform 2on timeSoutheasePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAbbey Wood18:46Abbey Wood19:34New Cross19:53New CrossPlatform A estimated19:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated20:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated20:49Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated20:55Three Bridges21:40Brighton21:47BrightonPlatform 8 estimated22:12SoutheasePlatform 2on timeSoutheasePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAbbey Wood19:46Abbey Wood20:34New Cross20:53New CrossPlatform A estimated20:58London BridgePlatform 3 estimated21:11London BridgePlatform 4 estimated21:49Three BridgesPlatform 5 estimated21:55Three Bridges22:40Brighton22:47BrightonPlatform 7 estimated23:12SoutheasePlatform 2on timeSoutheasePlatform 2Peak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:37Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:05London BridgePlatform 2 estimated07:15London BridgePlatform 4 estimated08:19BrightonPlatform 5 estimated08:41BrightonPlatform 8 estimated09:06SoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedSoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated06:52Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:21London BridgePlatform 2 estimated07:35London BridgePlatform 4 estimated08:04Gatwick AirportPlatform 7 estimated08:20Gatwick AirportPlatform 7 estimated08:53LewesPlatform 1 estimated08:59LewesPlatform 3 estimated09:06SoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedSoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated07:34Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:03London BridgePlatform 2 estimated08:15London BridgePlatform 4 estimated09:20BrightonPlatform 5 estimated09:41BrightonPlatform 8 estimated10:06SoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedSoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:02Abbey WoodPlatform 1 estimated08:31London BridgePlatform 8 estimated08:41London BridgePlatform 4 estimated08:54East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated09:03East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated09:53LewesPlatform 1 estimated09:59LewesPlatform 3 estimated10:06SoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedSoutheasePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Abbey Wood to Southease by train?
The average journey time between Abbey Wood and Southease is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Abbey Wood to Southease. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Abbey Wood to Southease?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abbey Wood to Southease without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abbey Wood to Southease.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abbey Wood and Southease?
The distance between Abbey Wood and Southease is 46 miles.Distance: 46 miles
What time is the first train from Abbey Wood to Southease?
The first train from Abbey Wood to Southease departs at .
What time is the last train from Abbey Wood to Southease?
The last train from Abbey Wood to Southease departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Abbey Wood to Southease
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Abbey Wood to Southease here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Southease to Abbey Wood